3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRegency Way, Bexleyheath, Kent, DA6
- System vaillant Boiler
- Hive Heating System
- Shed with power and Lighting
- Underfloor Heating downstairs
- Utlty Room and w/c Downstairs
- Three Reception Rooms and Three Bathrooms
- 126 m2 (approx) 1,356 ft2 (approx)
Arguably one of the best homes on this popular development. This individual property has been extended to the side given you a bright contemporize separate lounge and dining room. The kitchen breakfast room has been designed for entertaining with a lovely island in the middle perfect for gatherings and social events. Keeping the washing separate is key for a tidy home so having your own utility room off the kitchen is an added bonus. This property boasts a garage for storage and also a downstairs W/c. Upstairs has three bedrooms and a luxury fitted bathroom with shower and Japanese soaking tub.
The garden has been stocked to give you a feel on how you could make this your dream garden for those alfresco evenings.
Bexleyheath is home to the borough’s largest shopping facility, where you’ll find high-street names and supermarkets. Within the town-centre there is a cinema, regular specialist markets and family friendly restaurants.
From the property, Crook Log Leisure Centre is a 6 minute walk away. Danson Park has 185 acres, is a 7 minute walk away and is considered to be the finest green space in the borough.
Families are also attracted to Bexleyheath for the schooling. Ofsted ‘outstanding’ grammar schools like Townley Grammar and excellent primary’s are close by.
The Red House is an Arts & Crafts property and was designed by the artist and socialist William Morris. It is Bexleyheath’s premier cultural attraction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64788952.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEX180078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Bexleyheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.