4 bedroom detached house for saleSchool Lane, Manea, March
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- En - Suite to Bedroom One
- Lounge plus Separate Dining Room
- 24' x 15' Conservatory
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Office / Study
- Double Garage
**Village Life for ME !** Detached House** Four Bedrooms **Three Reception Rooms** Generous Rear Gardens**24' x 15' Conservatory** Viewing is Highly Recommended**
This detached house is situated in the popular village of Manea approximately 8 miles from the town of March. The village offers an award wining primary school plus a British Railway Station offering transport to Peterborough and Cambridge. The property benefits from four bedrooms, oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, 24' x 15' conservatory, lounge plus separate dining room, office/ study and double garage. Please note viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Stairs leading off, wooden flooring, storage cupboard, radiator.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level W/C, radiator, textured ceiling, laminate floor, window to side, extractor fan.
Office / Study 9' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.90m )
Window to front and side, radiator, tel point, coved ceiling, wooden flooring.
Lounge 20' 2" x 13' 9" ( 6.15m x 4.19m )
Window to front, patio doors to conservatory, wooden flooring, TV point, Tel point, two radiators, coved ceiling, feature fireplace with brick hearth and beamed mantle.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.33m )
Open plan to conservatory, flagstone floor, textured and coved ceiling, double doors to kitchen, radiator
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 18' 8" x 12' 7" ( 5.69m x 3.84m )
Fitted Kitchen, window to side and window to rear, single drainer sink with mixer taps,1 1/4 bowl, tiled splashbacks to work surfaces, electric double oven, gas hob and cooker hood above, TV point, two radiators, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer. tiled floor, breakfast bar, textured and coved ceiling.
Utility Room 10' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.95m )
Door to side, tiled floor, stable door to side, window to side, tiled splashbacks to work surfaces, butler sink, range of wall and base units.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Textured and coved ceiling, loft access, radiator, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank, window to front, dado rail.
Bedroom One 18' 9" x 12' 9" ( 5.71m x 3.89m )
Window to rear, textured ceiling, two radiators, TV point, Tel Point,
En - Suite
Double vanity hand wash basin, window to side, corner Jacuzzi bath, wet room area, tiled floor, extractor fan, shaver point, tiled walls, heated towel rail, underfloor heating and heated picture mirror..
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 11' 1" ( 4.22m x 3.38m )
Window to rear, radiator, TV point, wooden flooring, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 13' 10" ( 3.81m x 4.22m )
Window to rear, radiator, textured and coved.
Bedroom Four 10' x 8' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.62m )
Window to front, radiator, textured and coved ceiling. TV point.
window to front and side, radiator, Victorian roll top bath with shower mixer taps, hand wash basin, extractor fan, low level w/c, part tiled walls. wooden flooring.
Front gardens are walled with drive to the double garage, plus space for caravan and multi vehicle parking.
Double Garage 20' x 17' 3" ( 6.10m x 5.26m )
Remote up and over doors, window to side, door to rear, oil fired central heating boiler.
Enclosed, patio area with further gardens laid to grass with trees and shrubs bordering.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64789969.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.