3 bedroom terraced house for saleCoronation Avenue, Alvaston, Derby
- ATTRACTIVE PERIOD BAY FRONTED PROPERTY
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
Located on one of the area's most sought after Avenues is this attractive and immaculately presented bay fronted Period property which includes stunning original features such a s Minton tiled flooring, coving and exposed wooden flooring along with stunning naturally light accommodation.
Located on one of the area's most sought after Avenue's is this attractive and immaculately presented bay fronted Period property which includes stunning original features such as Minton tiled flooring, coving and exposed wooden flooring along with stunning naturally light accommodation. the chain free property enjoys easy access to Derby City centre and major commuter links from its position and in brief comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, low maintenance front garden, and enclosed large rear garden with outbuilding. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
Entrance Hallway 13' x 6' 11" ( 3.96m x 2.11m )
having front entrance door with window over and side light with window over, stairs rising to first floor, original Minton tiled flooring, original coving, radiator, understairs storage and doors leading into
Lounge 14' 11" into bay x 11' 10" into recess ( 4.55m into bay x 3.61m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, original exposed wooden flooring, feature fireplace with wooden surround, tiled hearth and inset grate, original coving, ceiling rose and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' 10" into recess ( 3.94m x 3.61m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden with double glazed window over, space for a large dining table, original exposed wooden flooring, feature fireplace with wooden surround, tiled hearth and inset grate, walk in pantry with cool shelf and original quarry tiled flooring. Coving and opening leading into
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.08m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over, under unit lighting and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, space for a fridge freezer, integral washing machine, integral slimline dishwasher, tiled flooring, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill and coving.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch with ladder attachment, recessed spotlighting and doors leading into
Family Bathroom 6' 10" x 6' 3" ( 2.08m x 1.91m )
having a matching white Victorian style three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and panelled bath with shower over, tiled surround and glass screen, cupboard housing gas central heating combination boiler, rear elevation double glazed window, recessed spotlighting, coving, laminate flooring and chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 10" into recess ( 3.94m x 3.61m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window, feature fireplace surround with tiled hearth, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' 10" into recess ( 3.61m x 3.61m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed window, feature fireplace surround with tiled hearth, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 67' 11" ( 2.31m x 20.70m )
having front elevation double glazed window, coving and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a gated quarry tiled pathway leading to front entrance porch which in turn leads to front entrance door. The pathway is flanked by a low maintenance gravelled area incorporating outside lighting and boundary hedging, walling and fencing. to the rear of the garden there is a large rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn, outside security lighting, outside power point, outside tap and boundary fencing and hedging. the rear garden enjoys a good degree of privacy and natural sunlight.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64795339.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY111296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.