3 bedroom house for saleSylvestres, Riverhead, Sevenoaks, Kent
- Link-detached 3 bedroom house
- Preferable position on this popular estate
- In close proximity of Tesco supermarket
- Regular bus service into the town
- Beautifully presented home
- South-facing garden
A beautifully enhanced link-detached house in a preferable position on this popular lake-side development, conveniently located near Tesco supermarket and for access to Sevenoaks town
Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, 3 Bedrooms, En Suite Shower Room, Bathroom, Private Garden, Detached Garage & Parking
No.15 is a delightful link-detached house (only connected to the adjoining property via their garage). The current owner has invested significantly in the re-landscaping of the south-facing garden and other internal and external improvements, to create a home that you can move straight in to.
- Entrance Hall
- Ground floor Cloakroom
- Sitting Room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining Room with integrated oven and electric hob, space and plumbing for a washing machine and fridge/freezer. Direct access to and outlook over the garden. Under-stairs storage cupboard/larder.
- 3 Bedrooms on the first floor including a master bedroom with en suite shower room.
- Family bathroom fitted with a white suite.
- The rear garden is split to provide a block paved patio, ideal for summer dining/entertaining, and a low maintenance artificial lawn with planted borders.
- The detached garage is located to the side/rear of the house with pedestrian door to the garden. There is also off-road parking to the front of the garage for 1 car, plus additional parking in the road. There is a further area of garden to the side of the garage, currently unfenced.
The property is located at the end of a small, no-through close in this popular development near Chipstead Lake. The garden is south-facing and the garage and parking is tucked neatly to the side of the house with side gated access to the garden. A large Tesco supermarket is in close proximity.
Sevenoaks town centre is within 2 miles of the property and a regular bus service runs from the Tesco supermarket up to the town, including a stop at the railway station (fast and frequent services to London Bridge from 24 minutes).
Riverhead has two highly regarded schools in Riverhead Infants School and Amherst Junior School. There are also good primary schools in Dunton Green and Chipstead. Sevenoaks offers a wider selection of schools including Knole Academy, Trinity School (with the Kent grammar annexe) and Sevenoaks School.
The A21 and M25 are easily accessible (2 miles).
- Services: Mains gas fired central heating. Mains water, electricity and drainage.
- Local Authority: Sevenoaks District Council,
- Council Tax band (2018/19): E
- Fixtures and fittings are excluded from the sale but may be available by separate negotiation.
From the M25, exit at junction 5 south on to the A21. Take the first exit onto the A25 towards Sevenoaks. Proceed through Bessels Green and in to Riverhead. At the roundabout take the first exit to stay on the A25. At the second mini roundabout continue straight towards Dunton Green. At the third roundabout take the first exit by the Tesco superstore and at the next roundabout take the third exit onto Aisher Way. Sylvestres is the first road on the left off Aisher Way and No.15 is located straight ahead at the end of the close.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64800177.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SVN190163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Sevenoaks - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.