3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleZetland Road, Town Moor, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £135,000 - £145,000
- Well Appointed Semi-Detached Home
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Attractive Lounge, Spacious Dining Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking, Enclosed Lawned Rear Garden
Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000 This well presented spacious traditional three bedroomed semi-detached home offers ideal family accommodation and is situated in this popular location which is close to the town centre and Doncaster Royal Infirmary.
Has a front facing sealed unit door, side facing double glazed window, understairs storage cupboard which houses the gas central heating boiler, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 11" to the recess x 12' 11" ( 3.94m to the recess x 3.94m )
With front facing double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Kitchen 19' 9" x 11' 11" to the recess ( 6.02m x 3.63m to the recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window and French doors which open onto the patio area. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is complimentary tiling, gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood above, electric oven, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, breakfast bar and a good sized dining area.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window. Access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 4" to the bay x 11' 10" to the recess ( 4.06m to the bay x 3.61m to the recess )
With front facing double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Has an obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a white suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over. There is full tiling to the walls, tiled flooring, central heating radiator, downlights to the ceiling and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.63m )
A double room with rear facing double glazed window, wardrobe providing hanging and storage space and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.26m x 2.31m )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
The front of the property has been block paved to provide off road parking. Whilst to the rear is a pleasant enclosed lawned garden with patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64800641.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.