3 bedroom terraced house for saleMellish Street, Canary Wharf, E14
- Impressive mid-terrace house arranged over three floors
- Fully refurbished with stylish and contemporary interior
- Expansive open plan dining room and modern kitchen
- Three large double bedrooms, one with an en suite
- Luxurious and spacious first floor bathroom
- Separate study/fourth bedroom
- Landscaped 30' private garden with paved area
- Less than 10 minutes walk to Canary Wharf, Crossrail and DLR
A stunning mid-terrace three bedroom house boasting elegant interior design throughout and presented in immaculate condition. Featuring three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a spacious kitchen perfect for entertaining.
Mellish Street benefits from close proximity to the many amenities of Canary Wharf, where transport links include Jubilee, Elizabeth (Crossrail) and DLR lines, as well as a wide range of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64803127.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1060169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.