4 bedroom detached house for sale14 Scotby Village, Scotby, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA4 8BS
- 4 Bedroom Detached House
- Luxurious En-Suites
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Garden & Double Garage
- Viewing Recommended
Hollybush is a magnificent home being built to an outstanding quality, it is less than 10 years old, providing four luxury bedrooms each with fitted furniture and ensuite, inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
Electric timber security gates access the sweeping Tarmac driveway leading to an impressive double workshop garage.
The property is set within a stunning landscape garden with countryside views in a prime central location in a popular rural village.
Hollybush provides superb modern living to an exceptionally high standard, meticulous attention to detail is reflected in the quality fixtures throughout. Full uPvc security double glazing, gas central underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators to the bedrooms which are controllable from each room for maximum comfort and efficiency.
Vestibule entrance with WC and fitted cloakroom, oak glazed door leading into spacious reception hall with storage.
Extensive lounge with dual aspect views, additional office library lounge, dining and family living with bespoke kitchen incorporating stunning detail.
A large feature dining island sets off the fully equipped kitchen, including an "Aga", integrated "Gaggenau" steam oven, convection oven, induction hob, fridge, dishwasher, American style feature stainless steel "Samsung" fridge freezer and "Norcool" wine cooler.
The kitchen flows into the dining area with display dresser whilst also incorporating French doors to the garden; the lounge area complements this fabulous overall living space for all seasons; additional access to the rear veranda and extensive lounge creates flow to the property providing endless possibilities.
Access through from kitchen to large utility room with WC and to the double workshop garage with resin floor and accessible loft storage via stairs, outside access to garden and storeroom.
Stairs from reception hall open to gallery landing featuring reading area to the Master bedroom with extensive "Sliderobes" fitted furniture, exceptional bathroom with shower and his hers basin and air handling system.
Exceptional views can be appreciated from each bedroom.Three additional large bedrooms all with "Thwaites" fitted furniture and ensuite shower rooms.
The front garden has additional pedestrian access, privacy from a brick wall, hedging and fencing to the boundary on one side and magnificent sandstone wall to the other side and rear boundary.
Sculpted lawns, variegated planting in borders, feature beds with sandstone paving means that relaxing on the front veranda is a joy throughout the seasons whatever the weather.
A small courtyard provides additional al fresco dining opportunities whilst allowing access to the kitchen.
Garden gates on either side of the house provide easy access to all areas of the front and rear garden.
A raised sandstone patio extends from the rear veranda to take advantage of the extensive herbaceous borders and countryside views.
A pergola and patio provides a place to rest to view the garden from an alternate angle. Exceptional variegated garden planting ensures interest all year. The property provides stunning living whilst considering all day to day practicalities.
* 4 Bedroom Detached House
* Luxurious En-Suites
* Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
* Garden & Double Garage
* Viewing Recommended
* Downstairs Cloakroom/WC
* Living Room: 5.96m x 5.03m (19' 7" x 16' 6")
* Study: 4.65m x 4.56m (15' 3" x 15')
* Dining Kitchen/Family Area: 13m x 6.76m (42' 8" x 22' 2")
* Utility Room: 4.54m x 2.9m (14' 11" x 9' 6")
* Staircase to Gallery Landing
* Master Bedroom: 4.82m x 3.94m (15' 10" x 12' 11")
* En-Suite Bathroom/WC
* Bedroom 2: 4.67m x 2.98m (15' 4" x 9' 9")
* En-Suite Shower Room/WC
* Bedroom 3: 4.99m x 3.95m (16' 4" x 13')
* En-Suite Shower Room/WC
* Bedroom 4: 3.88m x 3.58m (12' 9" x 11' 9")
* En-Suite Shower Room/WC
* Double Garage/Workshop: 6.85m x 6.74m (22' 6" x 22' 1")
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.