3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWilliam Street, Ferryden, Montrose, DD10
- Superb Semi-Detached House
- 3 Double Bedrooms (2 En-Suites)
- 2 Large Lounges And Dining Room
- EPC = D
- Breakfasting Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing Gas Central Heating
- Courtyard Garden Area
- HOME REPORT VALUATION £185000
- Viewing Essential To Appreciate!
* PRICED TO SELL! £15050 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION!
* A Lovely, Bright, Deceptively Spacious Family House In Move-In Condition!
* 3 Double Bedrooms (2 En-Suites), Breakfasting Kitchen, Dining Room, Downstairs and (Superb) Upstairs Lounge, Bathroom.
* Double Glazing Gas Central Heating
* Courtyard Garden
* Move-In Condition Throughout
THIS HOUSE MUST BE VIEWED IN ORDER TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED! HOME REPORT VALUATION £185000!
A property offering spacious accommodation over two levels in lovely condition, with many eye-catching features. There are 3 double bedrooms with 2 en-suites, lounge, dining room, kitchen, family bathroom and a stunning upstairs lounge- a real feature of this wonderful home. There is double glazing, gas central heating, and a courtyard garden. This property has been very well maintained by the current owners, and offers a real bargain to the discerning purchaser looking for a period property of real charm and quality.
Agents Note- The current owner and neighbouring owner are in the process of separating the mutual garden area to the rear to form a private garden area each.
The village of Ferryden has local shopping, primary education facilities and amenities located within the village and more extensive shopping, supermarkets, sporting and recreation facilities are available in Montrose. Montrose is an attractive town approximately mid-way between Dundee and Aberdeen on the North East coast. Facilities in the town include a mainline railway station, Hospital, medical centre and supermarkets.
Amazing space, condition and character at a great price!
Dimensions In Metres; Living room: 4.11m x 5.36m
Kitchen: 2.59m x 5.41m Dining Room: 3.61m x 2.93m Bathroom: 1.68m x 1.47m Bedroom 3: 4.11m x 3.16m Bedroom 2: 2.80m x 3m
Bedroom 2 En-Suite: 2.85m x 2.88m
Family Room: 5.25m x 5.41m Master Bedroom: 2.82m x 4.35m Master En-Suite: 1.93m x 0.79m
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64805674.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528778999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Montrose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.