2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHighgrove Close, Calne
- Two reception rooms
- Beautifully presented
- Larger than average rear gardens
A STUNNING house offering SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION throughout set in a sought after location. Externally there is DRIVEWAY PARKING and a larger than average PRIVATE ENCLOSED GARDEN.
Highgrove Close is a well- presented spacious two bedroom house situated in a sought after location. The accommodation is light and spacious and consists of a lounge, conservatory and kitchen/diner to the ground floor, to the first floor are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is driveway parking and fully enclosed rear garden which has been beautifully designed by the current owner and completed to the highest of standards.
A VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Lounge 13' 2" x 12' 5" (max) ( 4.01m x 3.78m (max) )
Entrance to this two bedroom end of terrace house situated in a popular residential area is via the front door leading into the lounge which comprises : a double glazed window to the front aspect, stairs leading to the first floor and an electric fireplace. Television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 13' 1" (max) x 9' ( 3.99m (max) x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Gas oven, gas hob with extractor over, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the rear aspect, door leading to the lounge, door leading to the conservatory and central heating boiler.
Conservatory 6' 2" x 6' 3" ( 1.88m x 1.91m )
Of UPVc construction with double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects and a door leading into the garden.
Stairs from the lounge and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 5" (max) x 9' ( 4.09m (max) x 2.74m )
Light and spacious master bedroom with a double glazed Bay window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, airing cupboard and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.49m x 2.77m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with shower over and shower screen. Double glazed window to the rear aspect, heated towel and under floor heating.
Mainly laid to lawn with stone paved pathway leading through the garden, two decked areas and a gravel area. Flower beds, feature pond, shed with power and lighting and side access.
Driveway parking to the side for one car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.