3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLeeds Road, Rawdon, Leeds, LS19 6HA
- DATING BACK TO AROUND 1870
- CHARACTERFUL AND CHARMING
- TASTEFULLY PRESENTED
- SPACIOUS PROPERTY
- SUPERB LIVING KITCHEN
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND TWO ENSUITES
- CLOSE TO WOODLAND WALKS
- CLOSE TO SHOPS, AMENITIES AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT ROUTES
- A GOOD AMOUNT OF NATURAL LIGHT
- EPC RATING = C
Dating back to the late 1800's this beautiful, stone built cottage has been carefully updated over recent years to a very high standard whilst retaining all of its original charm. With characterful features throughout and a good amount of natural light the property must be viewed to fully appreciate.
Accommodation briefly consists of an entrance hallway with doors to the triple aspect lounge, bedroom three and the modern house bathroom. From this floor is a spiral staircase leading down to an open plan living, kitchen and dining area with adjoining utility and level access to the rear garden. Bedrooms one and two are on the second floor and both have their own en suites.
Externally there is a small courtyard garden to the rear which is a perfect place to have a glass of wine or two during the summer months to soak up the afternoon / evening sun. For more details, or to arrange a viewing, please call Hunters on 0113 202 9923.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64809721.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP204400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon, Guiseley and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.