2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleOwen Crescent, Melton Mowbray
Offers in Region of
- *COMPLETELY MODERNISED & REFURBISHED SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW*
- *GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPVC D/G*
- *NEW CARPETS & FLOOR COVERINGS THROUGHOUT*
- LOUNGE, REFITTED DINING KITCHEN, INNER HALL, 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, REFITTED BATHROOM*
- *FRONT GARDEN AND DRIVEWAY, SINGLE GARAGE, REAR GARDEN*
- *NO CHAIN*
*COMPLETELY MODERNISED & REFURBISHED SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW*
*GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPVC D/G*
*NEW CARPETS & FLOOR COVERINGS THROUGHOUT*
LOUNGE, REFITTED DINING KITCHEN, INNER HALL, 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, REFITTED BATHROOM*
*FRONT GARDEN AND DRIVEWAY, SINGLE GARAGE, REAR GARDEN*
This semi-detached bungalow has been completely modernised and refurbished throughout having brand new replacement upvc double glazed windows and door, gas central heating with a brand new combination boiler, stylish re-fitted Dining Kitchen with an extensive range of fitted high gloss fronted base and wall units, integrated hob, oven and cooker hood, Pantry/Boiler Cupboard, Inner Hallway, Lounge with bay window to the front, two Double Bedrooms to the rear and re-modelled stylish Bathroom with shower bath and mains shower above. Front garden with gravelled off-road parking and driveway which extends to the side to a single garage and rear garden beyond. Brand new carpets and floor coverings throughout and redecorated in neutral colours.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64809925.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11339108_8125204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shouler & Son, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.