1 bedroom apartment for saleGlen View, Gravesend
Withdrawn from Market
- Superb One Bedroom Retirement Apartment
- Excellently Presented
- Large Sitting/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with appliances
- Bathroom/Wet Room
- 24 Hour Warden with Staff on site
- Restaurant Waitress Servies
- Laundry Room
- Resident & Visitors Parking
- NO CHAIN
The property comprises, with approximate measurements:
Entrance via Communal Hall with lift and stairs.
Entrance Hall: 5'x 4'5 large walk in storage cupboard housing water cylinder, emergency pull cord, alarm system.
Sitting Room/Dining Room: 20'8 x 10'9 window to front with double doors to kitchen, feature fireplace with electric heater, electric convector heater.
Kitchen: 7'7 x 7'3 (average) window to front, fitted with floor cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards with under lights, worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink, integral refrigerator and freezer, built in electric oven with drawers below, electric hob, with extractor fan above, wine rack, emergency pull cord, wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom: 13'8 x 10' window to front, built in wardrobe, convector heater.
Bathroom/Wet Room: 9'5 x 8'6 suite comprising of bath with emergency button on the side of bath panel, vanity sink unit with cupboards below, wc, wall mounted electric heater.
No water charges.
One hour of free cleaning of flat from the housekeeping staff per week.
On-site Manager available 24/7.
Gated/monitored secure entry system.
Flat is in close proximity to rear 'shoppers' entrance, handy for Echo Square shops and bus stops in Parrock Road.
Emergency pull-cord/push button warden call system to each room in flat, and to common areas.
Security alarm system to flat, connected to warden call system in main office.
Smoke detector to flat, connected to warden call system in main office.
Fire alarm system throughout the building.
Use of elegant and spacious dining room.
Subsidised meals of a very good quality available every day of the year (at a very reasonable additional price).
Use of elegant and spacious residents lounge.
Free beverages and refreshments to the spacious and elegant lounge.
Use of elegant function room.
Free use of dvd player and large flat screen monitor.
Social activities available for some nights e.g. film screenings, card nights, carpet-bowls, music evenings.
Computer available for free use, including printer.
Books, jigsaws and games available in both lounge and function room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64810025.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102101002945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M & M Estate & Letting Agents, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.