3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePioneer Way, Stafford
- Three Storey, Three Bedroom Town House
- Wonderfully Appointed Throughout
- Stunning En-Suite, Modern Bathroom & WC
- Large & Modern Kitchen Diner & Separate Dining Room
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms & Lounge With Juliet Balcony
- Driveway, Garage & Landscaped Rear Garden
You will need to make sure that you are the pioneer of this property as it comes so well presented throughout, if you don't book in early, you will be beaten to it! This property offers a lot of space for the money and sits in a very commutable part of town with attractive outlook over trees and marshlands to the front. The beautiful accommodation comprises an entrance hall, Guest WC, dining room and spacious kitchen diner to the ground floor whilst on the first floor is a living room with Juliet balcony and a second double bedroom with built in wardrobe. On the second floor is a master bedroom with wardrobes and uber stylish en-suite, a third bedroom and bathroom. Outside, a driveway leads up to the garage, whilst to the rear is a landscaped plot laid mainly to lawn whilst there is a large timber decked seating area. So book in early for a closer look at this superb home as you really won't want to miss out!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64810135.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8650260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.