3 bedroom cottage for saleLow Road West, Warmsworth, DONCASTER
- Guide Price £300,000 - £350,000
- Extended Stone Built Cottage
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Lounge, Dining Room, Snug, Further Reception Room
- Dining Kitchen, Utility Room, Downstairs WC
- Three Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden, Car Port, Double Garage
Guide Price £300,000 - £350,000 Situated in Old Warmsworth is this spacious stone built cottage which is full of charm and character and has been extended to provide versatile accommodation. Offering a delightful enclosed private garden to the rear, carport and double garage.
Situated in Old Warmsworth is this spacious stone built cottage which is full of charm and character and has been extended to provide versatile accommodation. The property would be ideal for someone who wants to work from home and has delightful enclosed private garden to the rear, carport and double garage.
Snug 11' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.97m )
Has a side facing double glazed window and double glazed French doors overlooking the garden. There is a central heating radiator and carpet flooring. A door gives access to the downstairs WC.
Fitted with a pale blue suite comprising of low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. There is a central heating radiator, tiling to the walls and a side facing double glazed window.
Dining Kitchen 15' 1" x 10' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.33m )
A traditional style beamed farmhouse kitchen. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is a gas hob with extractor above, electric double oven, central heating radiator, front and rear facing double glazed windows, quarry tiled floor, four wall light points and access to the pantry. There is access to the utility room and dining room.
Utility Room 5' 9" x 6' 2" ( 1.75m x 1.88m )
With plumbing and space for a washing machine and dryer. There is a central heating radiator and stainless steel sink.
Dining Room 15' x 12' 7" to the stairs ( 4.57m x 3.84m to the stairs )
With front and rear facing double glazed windows. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with rustic brick insert housing the electric stove. There are four wall light points, beams to the ceiling and double glazed doors opens onto the rear garden.
Lounge 15' 1" x 13' 4" ( 4.60m x 4.06m )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace housing the electric stove which sits upon a tiled hearth. There are four wall light points and double glazed French doors which open onto the sun room.
Sun Room 18' 10" x 11' 4" ( 5.74m x 3.45m )
This room would be ideal if someone worked from home. A light and airy room with double glazed windows and French doors opening onto the rear garden patio. There is a central heating radiator and four wall light points.
Family Room 27' 6" x 12' 6" ( 8.38m x 3.81m )
This is a spacious room which could be used as an office or could be changed into an annex subject to the relevant planning permissions. There are two central heating radiators, two double glazed windows overlooking the garden and a door which gives access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Has built in storage cupboards, front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and access to the boarded loft which has a pull down ladder.
Master Bedroom 15' 6" x 13' 4" ( 4.72m x 4.06m )
With front and rear facing double glazed windows. There are beams to the ceiling, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.92m )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden. There are beams to the ceiling and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 8' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.57m )
With beams to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Fitted with a white suite comprising of panelled bath, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. There is a shower cubicle with shower, bidet, full tiling to the walls, beam to the ceiling, spotlights, central heating radiator and an obscured double glazed window.
To the rear of the property is a delightful enclosed mature garden which has mainly been laid to lawn with patio areas and landscape with plants trees and shrubs.
With a remote controlled up and over door, light and power.
Double Car Port
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64810673.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.