4 bedroom detached house for saleDUNBAR at The Limes, Clippens Drive, Edinburgh, EH17
- Single integral garage
- Kitchen/dining room
- Spacious lounge
- Detached family home
- Four double bedrooms
- South west facing garden
- French doors to garden
- En suite to master bedroom
- Brand new home in a popular part of Edinburgh
- Excellent commuter links with the City Bypass close by
A lovely sized DETACHED family home. The Dunbar has plenty of space for all the family with an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN and dining area with FRENCH DOORS that lead out to the garden and a LARGE LOUNGE. On the first floor you'll find 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, an EN SUITE to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. There's also a useful INTEGRAL GARAGE.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.23 x 4.29m (17'1'' x 14'0'')
- Lounge - 3.19 x 5.37m (10'5'' x 17'7'')
- Utility - 1.49 x 2.21m (4'10'' x 7'3'')
- Wc - 1.1 x 2.2m (3'7'' x 7'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.19 x 5.05m (10'5'' x 16'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.89 x 2.11m (6'2'' x 6'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.38 x 2.7m (14'4'' x 8'10'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.05 x 3.88m (10'0'' x 12'8'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.32 x 2.96m (10'10'' x 9'8'')
- Bathroom - 1.98 x 2.71m (6'5'' x 8'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64810864.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.