3 bedroom apartment for salePrince Street, Haworth, Keighley, BD22
- EPC Rating Is C
- Superbly Presented Ground Floor Apartment
- Three Bedrooms
- Stunning Open Plan Living Area With Feature Arch Window
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom With 4 Piece Suite
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces/Sought After Village Of Haworth
Well worthy of an internal inspection is this superbly presented three bedroom ground floor apartment, situated in this ever popular character complex in the sought after village location of Haworth with excellent access to the local primary school and village amenities. The accommodation comprises of a communal entrance with intercom entry system then an individual entrance hall into the apartment. The stunning open plan split level lounge and dining area must be viewed to be fully appreciated having a fabulous feature arch barn window to the front, radiator, and opening into the kitchen which has an attractive range of modern base and wall mounted units with complimenting worktop surfaces, integrated appliances to include oven, hob, extractor fan, slimline dishwasher, fridge and freezer, automatic washing machine. There are three good size bedrooms, and the house bathroom which has a modern fitted three piece suite in white comprising of a bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail and attractive tiling. There are two allocated parking spaces externally. The property would suit a variety of buyers, EPC rating is C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64811478.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15972456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Day & Co Estate Agents Limited, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.