3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCooper Road, North Walsham
- Investors Only!!
- Mid Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Close To Amenities
A Spacious Mid - terrace three bedroom house with gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and fully enclosed spacious rear garden. The property also benefits from open plan lounge diner, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and a Family Bathroom!
A Viewing is essential to appreciate the presentation of the accommodation offered!
North Walsham is a thriving market town, with road and rail links to both Norwich and the picturesque North Norfolk Coastline. With the town offering a wide variety of supermarkets, independent retailers, bars, café's and parks, there is something here for everyone. Please call William H Brown for more information and to arrange an internal viewing
With laminate flooring, balustrade staircase to first floor with understairs storage cupboard, further built-in cupboard with cupboard above and radiator.
With WC, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and UPVC double glazed window.
Lounge Area 12' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.68m x 3.45m )
With UPVC double glazed window to front, square opening into dining area and radiator.
Dining Area 11' 4" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.45m max x 2.69m max )
With UPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.24m )
Fitted with wall and base mounted units comprising cupboard and drawers, roll edge work surface with inset one and a half bowl sink and mixer tap. Space and point for electric cooker, further appliance space and built-in shelved pantry cupboard. Ceramic tiled floor and splash backs, UPVC double glazed window and door to outside.
With access to all rooms, hatch to loft space, built-in cupboard with cnetral heating boiler and cupboard above.
Bedroom 11' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.40m )
With UPVC double glazed window to front, phone point and radiator.
With UPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 9' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.36m )
With UPVC double glazed window to front and radiator,
With suite comprising bath with electric shower over, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, shelved cupboard, inset spot lighting and opaque UPVC double glazed window.
Laid to lawn with paved patio and shrubs, integrated shed and cupboard housing electric meters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64814500.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM106079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.