2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLynfield Road, North Walsham
- Guide Price £230,000 - £240,000
- BRAND NEW!
- NHBC Warrantee
- Link Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
Guide Price £230,000 - £240,000
A rare opportunity to purchase a BRAND NEW Link Detached Bungalow in the heart of North Walsham. Sizeable accommodation is on offer throughout this bungalow with a well planned layout and flow as you move through the property.
A rare opportunity to purchase a BRAND NEW Link Detached Bungalow in the heart of North Walsham. Sizeable accommodation is on offer throughout this bungalow with a well planned layout and flow as you move through the property. Comprising of Two spacious bedrooms, living room, fully fitted kitchen and Garage.
North Walsham is a thriving market town, with road and rail links to both Norwich and the picturesque North Norfolk Coastline. With the town offering a wide variety of supermarkets, independent retailers, bars, café's and parks, there is something here for everyone. Please call William H Brown for more information and to arrange an internal viewing
Lounge 23' 7" x 11' 3" ( 7.19m x 3.43m )
With a double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen/ Diner 9' 4" x 20' 2" ( 2.84m x 6.15m )
A brand new fitted kitchen, With fitted wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, electric oven, electric hob, cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, Vinyl flooring, double glazed patio door to the rear and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.64m )
With a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 13' 5" ( 3.63m x 4.09m )
With a double glazed window to the rear.
With a WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, radiator, part tiling, vinyl flooring and a double glazed window to the rear.
With access to the garden, parking for three cars and raised flower beds with sleepers.
Patio area with fully enclosed garden and access to the front garden.
Garage 18' 11" x 7' 11" ( 5.77m x 2.41m )
With power, light and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64814506.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM106298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.