2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale18 Northern Avenue, POLEGATE, East Sussex
- Spacious 2 bedroom family home
- Modern & contemporary design
- Stunning Kitchen and Breakfast room
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious sitting and dining room
- Contemporary bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Large rear garden, backing onto open countryside.
- Off-Road parking for 2+ cars.
A well presented and spacious two bedroom bungalow that has benefitted from considerable improvements, including a stunning kitchen and breakfast room, a modern and contemporary bath and shower room together with substantial landscaping outside. The property benefits from ample off-road parking sufficient for at least two cars. Finished in a modern design, the property would be ideal for a family or those looking for single storey living. Early viewing is essential.
Property ref: 121_1925_4593378
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64815979.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4593378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home & Castle, Polegate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.