3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrange Road, Swinton, MEXBOROUGH
- Three/Four Bedroom Extended Semi-Detached Home,
- Entrance Hallway, Lounge,
- Kitchen, Utility Area, Dining Room, Downstairs Bedroom, Downstairs Bathroom,
- Three Bedrooms To First Floor, Bathroom,
- Driveway, Garden to the Rear, Rented Solar Panels.
** GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £140,000 **
Viewing is advised on this three/four bedroom extended semi-detached home with driveway and garden to the rear. The property offers excellent family accommodation.
** GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £140,000 **
Viewing is advised on this beautifully appointed three/four bedroom extended semi-detached home with driveway and garden to the rear. The property offers excellent family accommodation.
With window to front elevation, stair case leading off to first floor landing.
Lounge 17' 11" max into window x 15' 1" max ( 5.46m max into window x 4.60m max )
Bow window and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.20m )
With window to side elevation, fully fitted modern kitchen with wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and sink.
Dining Area/utility Area 10' 6" x 14' 6" ( 3.20m x 4.42m )
With door to the side elevation, patio doors to the rear, further kitchen unit providing work top space, laminate flooring and door to the side.
With low level W.C, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and radiator.
Bedroom One/second Reception 14' 6" Max into recess x 16' 7" ( 4.42m Max into recess x 5.05m )
With window and patio doors to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 7" max ( 3.76m x 3.23m max )
Having fitted wardrobes, window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" plus recess x 10' 6" max ( 3.73m plus recess x 3.20m max )
With window and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 3" plus recess x 7' 1" max ( 3.12m plus recess x 2.16m max )
Having window and radiator.
Having bath, window, W.C, wash hand basin, radiator and complimentary tiling.
To the outside is garden area to the front along with driveway, garden/patio area to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64816276.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB111750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.