3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePeak Dale Drive , Rotherham, S60 8AH
- NO CHAIN
- SIMPLY STUNNING
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
- FITTED KITCHEN BUILT IN APPLIANCES
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- REAR GARDEN WITH LAWN AND PATIO
**NO CHAIN** 2Roost are pleased to bring to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached property set over three floors benefiting from master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite shower room, downstairs WC, lounge with floor to ceiling uPVC French doors and dining kitchen with integrated appliances. Hive Active Heating is set up in the property. Driveway providing off road parking for a number of cars with an electric charge point to the side and rear garden laid with lawn.
The property is located on the highly sought after location of the Waverley development with excellent links to the motorway network. Sheffield and Rotherham are within easy travelling distance. Call 2roost on 01142878696
* SIMPLY STUNNING
* MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
* DOWNSTAIRS W/C
* FITTED KITCHEN BUILT IN APPLIANCES
* EXTENSIVE OFF ROAD PARKING
* REAR GARDEN WITH LAWN AND PATIO
An external door opens into the hallway and central heating radiator. Further stairs rise to the first floor landing.
* Kitchen: 3.21m x 5.22m (10' 6" x 17' 2")
With a range of wall, drawer and base cabinets, complementing work surfaces, space for a range-master oven. Further integrated appliances include the washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Set beneath the uPVC double glazed window is a sink and drainer with mixer fitting. There is vinyl covering to the floor, central heating radiator and recess area providing storage. Giving access to the lounge and WC.
* Living Room: 4.25m x 3.48m (13' 11" x 11' 5")
uPVC double glazed French doors open onto the rear garden, to each side are floor to ceiling picture uPVC windows. Having fitted carpet to the floor and central heating radiator.
* WC: 0.93m x 1.59m (3' 1" x 5' 3")
With white wash hand basin and low flush WC. Vinyl covering to the floor and central heating radiator.
* First Floor Landing
uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and further stairs rise to the second floor.
* Bedroom 2: 4.25m x 3.44m (13' 11" x 11' 3")
With a uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. Having inbuilt storage cupboard and ample space for free standing bedroom furniture.
* Bedroom 3: 2.17m x 3.26m (7' 1" x 10' 8")
With a uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor.
* Bathroom: 2.17m x 1.86m (7' 1" x 6' 1")
Having a white suite comprising bath, wall mounted wash hand basin and low flush WC. Central heating radiator, vinyl covering to the floor, ceramic tiling to half height and extractor fan.
* Bedroom 1: 3.18m x 6.4m (10' 5" x 21')
The spacious master bedroom has a uPVC double glazed dormer window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. The dressing area has a range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and loft access.
* En-suite: 1.44m x 2.65m (4' 9" x 8' 8")
With a velux skylight, fully tiled enclosed shower cubicle, white wall mounted wash hand basin and low flush WC. Vinyl covering to the floor, central heating radiator and ceramic tiling to the splash-backs.
* Outside and gardens
To the front of the property is a larger than average driveway providing off road parking for a number of cars. Adjacent is a lawned garden.
The generously sized rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed with timber fencing. A paved patio area provides space for outside dining and additional seating.
The tenure for this property is Freehold.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64816903.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.