2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleManor Green, Stafford
- Gem of a Property
- High Standard Finish Throughout
- Two Reception Rooms
- Early Viewing Highly Reccomended
- Well Maintained Wrap Around Gardens
- Off Road Parking and Detached Garage
- Close to Town Centre
- Popular Residential Cul-De-Sac Location
- Council Tax Band - D
A unique opportunity to purchase a gem of a property; this stunning bungalow would not look out of place in a property design magazine. Not only a wonderful looking home this two bedroom detached bungalow is finished to the highest standard throughout. A bright and airy home, with an outstanding country style breakfast kitchen which opens into a large conservatory. With a pretty wrap around garden, off road parking and a detached garage this property is sure to attract a lot of interest. Call early to avoid disappointment - 01785 256100.
In brief this property consists of :- entrance hall, lounge, snug, breakfast kitchen, conservatory, lobby, shower room, two bedrooms (bedroom two currently used as a dining room), wrap around gardens, driveway providing off road parking, detached garage.
Entrance Hall 1.99m (6' 6") x 1.12m (3' 8")
Lounge 3.64m (11' 11") x 3.63m (11' 11")
4.96m (16' 3") x 4.27m (14' 0") max incl. bay
Dining Room/Snug 3.30m (10' 10") x 3.04m (10' 0")
Breakfast Kitchen 6.53m (21' 5") x 2.37m (7' 9")
Conservatory 3.49m (11' 5") x 2.80m (9' 2")
Bedroom 1 3.69m (12' 1") x 3.64m (11' 11")
4.25m (13' 11") x 3.64m (11' 11") max incl. bay
Bedroom 2 2.65m (8' 8") x 3.03m (9' 11")
Lobby 1.16m (3' 10") x 0.90m (2' 11")
Shower Room 3.10m (10' 2") x 2.45m (8' 0") max
Garage 5.59m (18' 4") x 2.23m (7' 4")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64817950.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OPNJ000656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Open House Estate Agents , Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.