3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNags Head Lane, ROCHESTER
- Stunning three bedroom family home
- Car port and garage
- Decorated to a lovely standard throughout
- Close to Rochester Train Station
- Quiet residential location
This fantastic home is located only a short walking distance from Rochester Train Station and would be absolutely ideal for those who commute into London. Finished to a high standard throughout and has a car port and garage. Call Connells on 01634233400 to arrange your viewing.
As you open the door to this lovely family home you will be blown away with the style and space on offer, the current owners have finished it to an impeccable standard throughout.
The cosy lounge is the ideal setting to enjoy a nice book and cup of tea, while you relax and unwind form the stresses of the day,
The kitchen area is a brilliant size for entertaining guests, or just relaxing after cooking a nice Sunday dinner and playing some games with the family.
The low maintenance rear garden perfect for those people not looking to spend their down time gardening!
As you walk up the stairs the feeling of style and space is continued with the three bedrooms and family bathroom, the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room.
The property has a garage that could be used for a number of different purposes, with an additional car port
Lounge 19' 1" x 11' 2" ( 5.82m x 3.40m )
Kitchen 16' 10" x 9' ( 5.13m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 1 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 2 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 3 13' x 7' ( 3.96m x 2.13m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64819078.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAL100207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.