4 bedroom terraced house for saleRadnor Road, Bristol
- Victorian 4 Bedroom House
- Well presented
- Beautiful Period Features
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Converted Loft with Master Ensuite
- Large Back Garden
- A short walking distance from the Gloucester Road
- Planning permission for a side return extension
- 1 mile to Redland Train Station- Direct link to Temple Meads
- 1484 sq ft
A stylish mid-terraced Victorian home located on Radnor Road in Horfield. This bay fronted property is presented well and is spacious offering three reception rooms, four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Ground floor accommodation comprises; main entrance and porch which lead into a hallway with stripped wooden floor. At the front of the property is a spacious and light living room that has tall ceilings, coving, bay window, open period fireplace, and bespoke alcove shelving to either side of the chimney breast. Adjacent to the living room is the dining room/ second reception room and includes ceiling coving, a period fireplace and french doors opening onto the rear patio and garden beyond.
The end of the hall leads through to a dining room with stripped wood floors and large under-stairs cupboard. Beyond, a step down leads to a kitchen with a range of shaker style wall and base units where there is space for all the usual appliances.
Moving from the hallway and up the stairs, the first floor has three bedrooms and the main bathroom. The largest of the three rooms is at the front spanning the full width of the house and includes a bay window. The adjacent second bedroom is presented as a generous twin room. Finally the third bedroom at the back of the house overlooks the garden.
The bathroom has been tastefully renovated with floor to ceiling crisp white metro tiling, a modern white suite including wall hung sink, w/c with concealed cistern, bath with rain head shower over and classic chrome and ceramic fittings.
On the top floor the loft has had a dormer conversion to provide a good sized double bedroom with ensuite shower and w/c. Views from the windows reach across the surrounding area and down onto the rear garden.
Externally, the side return off the second reception room doubles as a useful storage area and the patio continues beyond the end of the kitchen which catches the morning sun. The main garden is lawned with planted borders running either side up to the impressive raised sun terrace at the back which receives sunlight until late afternoon.
Radnor Road is a very convenient location, with Gloucester road, the open space of Horfield Common and Bishop Road School all within a short walking distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64819798.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27761891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elephant, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.