4 bedroom terraced house for saleAskew Way, Chesterfield
Sold by Us
- Four Bedroom Mid Town House
- Accommodation Over Three Storeys
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Spacious Lounge / Diner
- Modern Bathroom With White Suite
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Downstairs W/C
- Enclosed Rear Garden and Garage
- GCH & Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Rating - TBC
Ideally located for Chesterfield town centre is this contemporary styled and beautifully presented four bedroom mid town house. With flexible living accommodation set across three floors including a spacious lounge / diner, modern kitchen and bathroom and master bedroom with en-suite. Situated within 500 yards of local shops & bus services and well placed for transport links. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciated this fantastic property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795013678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.