4 bedroom detached house for saleMillpond Close, Frindsbury, Rochester, Kent
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location
- Generous size rear garden
- En-suite shower room
- Lounge and dining room
- Close to amenities
- EPC energy rating D (58)
If you are looking for your next family home with a generous size garden for the children to play and maybe an additional room for your dining table and chairs then this property will be just the one for you.
Built just over 20 years ago and situated in a cul-de-sac with just seven properties this 4 bedroom home sits in the leafy established location of Frindsbury, less than half a mile from the mainline railway station and Strood town centre.
The lounge overlooks the mature rear garden and is the perfect place to relax. The kitchen/breakfast room provides plenty of worksurfaces and storage space, ideal for the budding chef.
There is a cloakroom that will come in handy when you have friends and family to visit and upstairs there is an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom, so no queuing in the morning when everyone is getting ready for work.
Amenities such as schools, shops, supermarkets and access onto the motorway are all very close by. When you have some spare time why not visit the historical town of Rochester with its castle and cathedral as well as its cobbled street with plenty of bars and restaurants.
What the Owner says:
We have thoroughly enjoyed living here since new and have found it a quiet and peaceful place to live. We are lucky to have a predominantly south facing garden that gets plenty of light throughout the year.
We are only just around the corner from the Tesco Express for everyday essentials.
We have made a few improvements over the years including replacing the front door and patio doors, fitting new carpets and decorating throughout the home in 2016.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 15'6 x 8'3 (4.73m x 2.52m)
- Lounge: 14'7 x 11'0 (4.45m x 3.36m)
- Dining Room: 10'6 x 9'2 (3.20m x 2.80m)
- Master Bedroom: 10'7 x 9'2 (3.23m x 2.80m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 8'6 (3.56m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'4 x 8'7 (3.15m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'7 x 8'6 (2.62m x 2.59m)
- Bathroom: 7'9 x 5'8 (2.36m x 1.73m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64827310.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11842644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.