2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodbourne Drive, Claygate, KT10
- Semi-detached in a quiet side road location within a short walk of the station
- Consent for conversion to three flats (ref: 2017/1878) (2016/4028)
- Consent to enlarge into a substantial 4 bed / 2 bath house (2016/4028)
- Entrance hall and ground floor cloakroom
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen and adjacent utility room
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate WC
- Ample off road parking available
- Southerly facing rear garden extending to 59 feet x 25 feet.
A semi-detached house occupying a quiet side road location within a short walk of the village centre and rail station. With no onwards chain, and with existing planning permission to develop into a substantial four bedroom, two bathroom home, this property is likely to be of broad appeal to owner occupiers and investors alike; planning consent also exists for conversion into three separate flats.. The accommodation on the ground floor comprises entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, and cloakroom. Upstairs are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally, there is a long area of garden and frontage offering ample off-road parking. To the rear, there is a notably generous, mature garden extending to 59 feet x 25 feet with a Southerly orientation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64828189.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8689536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grosvenor Billinghurst, Claygate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.