2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBassingham Close, Oakwood, DERBY
- WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- CONVENIENT CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Situated in a popular and conveniently located cul de sac is this well presented, chain free, semi detached house which is the ideal purchase for a first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Situated in a popular and conveniently located cul de sac is this well presented, chain free, semi detached house which is the ideal purchase for a first time buyer or buy to let investor. Occupying a good sized plot the well appointed accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating ad double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens, driveway parking and detached single garage. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
having front entrance double glazed door with obscured glass inset, front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, stairs rising to first floor with understairs storage, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 13' 8" x 11' 1" ( 4.17m x 3.38m )
having rear elevation double glazed door providing access to rear garden,r ear elevation double glazed window, wall mounted contemporary electric fire, one wall light and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 5' 11" ( 3.33m x 1.80m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and under unit lighting incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a cooker, space for a fridge, space for a freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, additional appliance space,front and side elevation double glazed windows and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch and doors leading into
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.72m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.79m )
having two front elevation double glazed windows, fitted wardrobe, cupboard housing gas central heating combination boiler and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 8" ( 1.88m x 1.73m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with shower over, tiled surround and glass screen, laminate flooring, tiling to walls, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill and chrome heated towel rail.
to the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing ample off street parking which leads to detached single garage. The driveway is flanked by a low maintenance area with slate chippings and incorporates block paved pathway to front entrance door and boundary fencing. To the rear of the property there is a good sized enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates garden shed, paved patio, door leading into single garage and boundary fencing.
having up and over door and rear access door providing access into rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64829962.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY111920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.