2 bedroom cottage for saleBilney Mews, East Bilney, Dereham
- 2 Double Bedroom Terraced Cottage
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- En-Suite Shower Room + Bathroom
- Ground Floor W.C/Utility Room
- Communal Gardens + Allocated Parking Space
- Double Glazed Windows
- Electric Radiator Central Heating
- Popular Village Location
A well-presented and spacious mid-terraced cottage, located within the grounds of Bilney Hall. This property boasts MODERN LIVING with 2 DOUBLE bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen, EN-SUITE shower room + separate bathroom, communal gardens and an allocated sheltered parking space!!
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, an internal inspection is strongly advised.
Call us today to book your viewing!!
Ground Floor W.C/ Utility Room 7' x 5' 7" ( 2.13m x 1.70m )
Lounge / Dining Room 17' max x 15' 3" max ( 5.18m max x 4.65m max )
Kitchen 13' 3" x 10' 3" ( 4.04m x 3.12m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 15' x 9' 5" ( 4.57m x 2.87m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.12m )
Bathroom 8' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.49m x 2.16m )
To the front of the property there is a shared gravel driveway leading to the allocated parking space in the communal car port. A pathway outside of the property leads to the main entrance door.
To the rear of the property are the communal gardens, which are laid mainly to lawn with a small patio area, enclosed by a brick wall.
We understand this property is leasehold. The vendor has informed us that the lease length has approximately 995 years remaining. The service and maintenance charge is currently approximately £575.00 per annum, which includes garden upkeep and external building maintenance. The ground rent is approximately £200.00 per annum. These costs include building insurance and can be paid in quarterly instalments. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm this with the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
The vendor has informed us that various improvements have been made to the property including; shelves by J. R. Ford and built-in cabinets by Gray's Fitted Furniture. The bedrooms benefit from built-in wardrobes and the first floor landing has a built-in office area.
Bilney Mews is located in the grounds of Bilney Hall, about 5 miles from East Dereham and 10 miles from Fakenham. There is a bus service to Dereham and easy access by car to the North Norfolk Coast. Dereham town itself is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre and large supermarkets, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
Upon entering the village of East Bilney from the Dereham direction, at the village centre at the bottom of the hill, take the left hand turn sign posted 'Bilney Hall'. Continue up the private driveway and at the entrance to the hall, bear right into the mews.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64830019.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM111585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.