3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEast Edith Street, Darvel
- Detached Bungalow with lovely private front and rear gardens
- Generous accommodation - dining kitchen, lounge, two verandahs
- Three generous bedrooms, loft providing excellent storage
- Family bathroom and separate wet room
- Driveway and detached workshop/garage. EPC-D
Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this Swedish-style detached bungalow with front/rear gardens, driveway and detached workshop/garage. Accommodation comprises of an ent porch, a rec hall, a lounge, a dining kitchen, three bedrooms, a bathroom and a wet room. Circa 122 sq.m. EPC-D
This is a delightfully spacious Swedish-style detached three bedroom bungalow which has well-designed accommodation over one level and also comes with the benefit of a partially floored loft for storage, a driveway for that all important off street parking and a detached workshop/garage as well as front and rear gardens, which are mainly laid to lawn, offering a great deal of privacy.
Set in a desirable location, within Darvel, close to all of the local amenities, the internal property is circa 122 square metres and has an entrance porch, L-shaped reception hallway, a generous lounge with parquet flooring, a dining kitchen with verandah, three bedrooms: master bedroom with additional verandah overlooking the rear garden and a family bathroom as well as a separate wet room.
Early viewing is highly recommended as this type of property doesn't come on to the market that often.
Entrance Porch 5' 11" x 4' 8" ( 1.80m x 1.42m )
Lounge 20' 4" x 13' 5" ( 6.20m x 4.09m )
Dining Kitchen 13' 5" x 18' 5" ( 4.09m x 5.61m )
Bedroom 12' 5" max x 13' 9" max ( 3.78m max x 4.19m max )
Bedroom 9' 6" x 13' 9" ( 2.90m x 4.19m )
Bedroom 8' 6" max x 13' 9" max ( 2.59m max x 4.19m max )
Bathroom 7' 1" x 7' 2" ( 2.16m x 2.18m )
Wet Room 7' 1" x 6' 1" ( 2.16m x 1.85m )
Garage/workshop 17' 11" x 14' 5" ( 5.46m x 4.39m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK105929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.