3 bedroom detached house for saleLineside, Hubberts Bridge, Boston, Lincolnshire
- JUST UNDER 1.7 ACRES (SUBJECT TO SURVEY).
- REQUIRES MODERNISATION/IMPROVEMENT.
- ENTRANCE LOBBY, LOUNGE, DINING ROOM.
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN.
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM.
- 3 BEDROOMS, BATHROOM.
- DOMESTIC SCALE OUTBUILDING.
WITH JUST UNDER 1.7 ACRES (SUBJECT TO SURVEY) The Meadows represents an opportunity to purchase a property which does require some modernisation and improvement, but provides prospective purchasers with further scope and potential. Accommodation comprises entrance lobby, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen with downstairs cloakroom. Three bedrooms and bathroom with land extending to both the side and rear with a variety of domestic scale outbuildings to be included within the sale. EPC rating F38.
Property ref: 121_2102_4462948
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64832473.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4462948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Burgess, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.