2 bedroom apartment for saleADMIRAL COURT, 8 BOWMAN LANE, LEEDS, LS10 1HP
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- HOUSE FAMILY BATHROOM & EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- ALLOCATED BASEMENT PARKING
- 4TH FLOOR EAST FACING APARTMENT
- DECKED BALCONY, WITH RIVER & GARDEN VIEWS
- AVAILABLE FURNISHED
- BTL, WITH A POTENTIAL RENT OF £1,000PCM
- ON SITE CONCIERGE AND RESIDENTS GYM
- SOUGHT AFTER BREWERY WHARF LOCATION
- EPC RATING B
This well presented 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom contemporary apartment, is located on the 4th floor of this sought after riverside development.
Offered chain free, the open plan living area offers a recessed kitchen, ample space for both dining and lounging and access to a generous balcony, via floor to ceiling sliding doors.
Off the spacious hallway is a contemporary house bathroom, large storage/boiler cupboard, 2 bedrooms - the master having a an en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobes.
One allocated basement parking space is included.
Like many properties in this location, this car park may be at risk of flooding and you should seek more information from the Environment Agency before proceeding.
Brewery Wharf is one of the most sought after addresses in the city, with an on-site concierge, well kept communal gardens and fabulous views over the River Aire.
There is also an en-site residents gym, which includes a sauna, and unusually, this development has gas, so is only one of 5 in the city centre!
LOUNGE / DINING
The open plan living space is a lovely size and occupies an east facing aspect, with views over the perfectly manicured communal gardens below and river beyond - from its generous decked balcony. The room is a good rectangular shape, allowing for the easy positioning of furniture for both lounging and dining.
Forming part of the open plan living space is this recessed and modern kitchen. The cupboards are beech wood in colour and features an array of built-in appliances, including a full-size fridge freezer, washer/drier, dishwasher, oven with gas hob and stainless steel extraction hood - all finished off with matt granite effect work tops.
The master bedroom comes complete with a built-in wardrobe and has development views towards the east from its full height picture window. There is also the added benefit of a fully tiled en-suite shower room, with thermostatically controlled shower.
The second bedroom is a great size, offering east facing views over the development grounds below. This room will allow for a double bed, side tables and a chest of drawers - with there being a triple wardrobe being included in the sale.
EN-SUITE / HOUSE BATHROOM
Both the en-suite and house bathroom are mostly tiled, and beautifully presented. The suites are white in colour and include floating toilets, thermostatically controlled power showers, built-in mirrored storage and chrome heated towel rails.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64835134.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2428359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.