2 bedroom terraced house for saleDunolly Gardens, Windygates, Leven, Fife, KY8
- Delightful Terraced Cottage Located on a Private Road
- Vestibule and Entrance Hall
- Lounge and Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom with Shower Over Bath
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Open Aspect to Front of Property
- DG & GCH. EER Band D
We are delighted to bring to market this lovely terraced cottage which is conveniently situated on a private road within Windygates. This private road provides access to the row of cottages with on-street parking and faces onto an area of grassland, providing an open outlook to the front of the property. The accommodation consists of entrance vestibule, hall, lounge, 2 bedrooms, kitchen with external door to rear and bathroom. This property retains some original features such as coved ceilings and mouldings. Externally there is garden area to front and to the rear with shared access leading to a private chipped garden for low maintenance with timber garage & shed. DG & GCH. Viewing recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64835146.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GLS180101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.