2 bedroom detached house for saleCaversham, Reading, RG4
- 1 Mile from Reading Mainline Train Station
- Re-fitted Kitchen/Diner and Bathroom
- Sitting Room with Gas Burner
- 20ft Detached Double Garage
- Generous Landscaped Garden
- Grade II Listed
This fine period home is set back from the road with a gated driveway, 20ft x 16ft detached double garage and a beautiful landscaped rear garden. The property retains many original features including exposed beams, wooden doors and brick fireplaces. Boasting a sitting room with gas burner, study area, two double bedrooms and both a re-fitted kitchen and bathroom. Located just 0.9 miles from Caversham centre while the mainline train station is not much further.
Caversham lies on the north bank of the River Thames and spreads to the foothills of the Chilterns, in the Royal county of Berkshire, on the opposite bank from the bustling and highly commercial town of Reading and the mainline train station (25 minutes to London Paddington). It is easily accessible by the Caversham Bridge, Reading Bridge and Caversham Lock with Sonning Bridge a few miles east. The centre of Caversham features a comprehensive shopping area complemented by many good bars, pubs and restaurants and a short trip across the river Thames to Reading town centre. There are a range of good private and public schools for both primary and secondary education.
Porch, study area/hallway, sitting room with gas burner and treble aspects, re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room with granite work surfaces and a built-in oven, extractor hood and dishwasher. Utility cupboard and airing cupboard. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms both with built-in cupboards and a re-fitted bathroom.
Gated driveway parking for ample vehicles and a detached double garage. Beautiful landscaped garden with two patio areas laid to lawn with mature flower beds and a large oak tree.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Mains gas, electric and water.
Council tax band E.
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months) once a sale is agreed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 147102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.