4 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Andrew Close, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Well-presented throughout
- En-suite shower room and downstairs cloakroom
- Garage and driveway parking
- Offered with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (66)
Situated on the borders of Clanfield and Horndean lies this beautifully presented four bedroom detached house.Having been owned by the same family for over thirty years the house has been well cared for and loved. Last year a brand new conservatory was constructed at the rear of the home and now offers a delightful space to enjoy, overlooking the garden. The home is quite a tardis and will need to be viewed internally to appreciate the amount of space on offer. Downstairs you will find a lovely bright lounge area owing to its dual aspect, along with a dining area. The kitchen is a great size and if you enjoy entertaining there is plenty of space for cooking up a storm. There is a handy cloakroom too. Upstairs bedroom 1 is very spacious and the modern en-suite shower room should impress you too. The further three bedrooms are all big enough to cater for a growing family.Outside there are two gardens to be enjoyed, The walled private garden to the front which can be accessed via the lounge and the rear garden which has a lovely terraced decked area, great for hosting those summer BBQs. The house is situated in the corner of a cul-de-sac and offers driveway parking for several vehicles and an integral garage.
What the Owner says:
We have absolutely loved our time living here. We know a lot of homeowners say the same thing but we really do have the best neighbours. Once a year there Is an annual street party where we all get together.Since being here we have kept on top of the decorating and over time upgraded kitchens and bathrooms. It is so quiet being tucked away in the corner. Although it is quiet here you aren’t cut off with excellent bus links and easy access to the road network. The time has now come where we would like to be closer to our family on the Isle of Wight. We hope the next owners will be as happy as we have been here.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 18'4 x 17'2 (5.59m x 5.24m)
- Dining Area: 11'11 x 8'11 (3.63m x 2.72m)
- Conservatory: 13'7 x 10'7 (4.14m x 3.23m)
- Kitchen: 17'9 x 8'10 (5.41m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'11 x 10'3 (4.55m x 3.13m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'4 x 11'5 (3.76m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 9'5 (3.02m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'0 x 6'7 (3.05m x 2.01m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Integral Garage
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64836842.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.