3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMilford Road, Walton On The Hill, Stafford
Withdrawn from Market
- Two/Three Bedroom Cottage
- Highly Desirable Location
- Two Double Bedrooms & Contemporary Bathroom
- Conservatory & Modern Breakfast Kitchen
- Lounge & Dining Room/Bedroom Three
- Parking & Large Rear Garden
As rare as hens teeth! This property sits in one of the most desirable parts of town, and is packed full with character and there are so few properties available in this bracket in this area, that it is sure to be snapped up! The accommodation is well presented and comprises an entrance hall, lounge with gas fire, sitting room/dining room, modern breakfast kitchen and conservatory whilst upstairs are two double bedrooms and a large bathroom. Outside is a large rear garden laid mainly to lawn, whilst there is parking to the rear and a small cottage style frontage. Don't miss out on this, as it is sure to fly in this location!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64839427.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8668924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.