2 bedroom terraced house for saleAlexandra Road, Walkden M28
- Immaculate 2 Bed Terrace
- Modern Decor Throughout
- Stylish Kitchen & Bathroom Suites
- Large Rear Garden
- Close to Walkden Town Centre
- 0.75km Walkden Train Station
- Excellent Transport Links
- Good Selection of Schools
- NO CHAIN
*NO CHAIN* *IDEAL FIRST PURCHASE* *CLOSE TO BLACKLEACH COUNTRY PARK*
This traditional mid terraced property boasts a surprisingly LARGE REAR GARDEN and is presented in IMMACULATE CONDITION throughout. Each room has been individually & tastefully decorated to a high standard and finished with modern fixtures & fittings.
It is clear to see from the stylish kitchen & bathroom suites that no expense has been spared.
In brief the property comprises; Entrance vestibule, living room, kitchen/diner, family bathroom and 2 good sized bedrooms.
The property is offered with NO CHAIN and is available for immediate viewings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8668634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WeLocate, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.