2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUpwood Road, Bury, Huntingdon
- Introducing DEHAVILLAND GARDENS, BURY
- An exciting development of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom family homes situated on the outskirts of Bury
- Showhome Launching Autumn 2019
- Bought to you by Evera Homes, developing high quality sustainable new homes across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- Assisted move/ part exchange options available (subject to T & C's)
- Call today to register your interest
De Havilland Gardens, Bury is an exciting development of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom family homes bought to you by Evera Homes and launching Autumn 2019. Register your interest now and book your place at our beautiful showhome launch and prepare to land your dream home.
The site holds a prime position on the outskirts of the charming village of Bury, a popular area for families and those searching for countryside ambience and an active community. Within walking distance local amenities include a Primary school and playgroup as well as a convenience store, bakers, parish church and public house serving hot food and real ales. In addition to these, a broader range of amenities can be found in neighbouring Ramsey including a leisure centre, secondary school, health services and a variety of shops and restaurants.
The name of the development recognises the heritage of the site as a former RAF base and is taken from the De Havilland Aircraft Company. Similarly, all the names for the homes have aviation links with aircraft nicknames used: the Dove, the Devon, the Canberra, the Heron, the Derby, the Doncaster.
De Havilland Gardens is located approximately 8 miles from Huntingdon, with excellent road links to the east west via the A14 and north south corridors via the A1 as well as mainline train links to London Kings Cross. The market town of St Ives can also be found approximately 10 miles away where the 'Guided Busway' provides fast, easy and regular access to the University City of Cambridge.
A little further afield is Peterborough, positioned approximately 13 miles away is also easily accessible with its wealth of leisure and recreation facilities as well as the city's fashionable Queensgate and Rivergate shopping centres and train links to the major cities in England and Scotland including Manchester, Birmingham, Norwich, London in 45 minutes and Edinburgh.
About The Developer
Evera Homes are looking to accelerate the supply of housing through an innovative joint venture approach between 4 major home providers to help meet the acute shortage in the area, giving people more choice around homes.working together to develop high quality sustainable new homes across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
Land Your Dream Home
Phase one of these beautiful properties are due for release in Autumn 2019 when our beautiful showhome will be opening. To register please contact the sole selling agents Connells New Homes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PBO309153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.