4 bedroom detached house for saleBillington Lane, Derrington, Stafford
- Three / Four Bedroom Detached Home With No Upward Chain
- Three / Four Spacious Bedrooms & Modern Bathroom
- Huge Lounge & Large Dining Room / Bedroom Four
- Contemporary Breakfast Kitchen, Utility & Guest WC
- In & Out Drive, Garage & Spacious, Private Rear Garden
- Highly Desirable Village Location & Conservatory
Who needs to be a vegetarian to enjoy a little bit of Quorn? Down here at Quorn House this property will be loved by vegetarians and carnivores alike, as it offers spacious accommodation throughout on a large plot in a highly desirable village location. The accommodation is presented to a modern standard and comprises of an entrance porch, entrance hall, vast living room with a gas fire, large dining room / fourth bedroom, conservatory and contemporary kitchen/diner with utility and guest WC off. Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom with separate WC. Outside is a large plot with block paved in and out driveway lying in front of the property and leading up to the integrated garage. To the rear is a spacious and private garden laid mainly to lawn, with a large paved patio area and garden shed. The property sits in the popular village of Derrington, which is one of closest villages to Stafford, providing superb access to the county town and comes with no upward chain. So forget your meat replacements and start start thinking about a replacement home and book yourself in the view this superb property today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64844158.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8662617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.