2 bedroom terraced house for saleWard Street, Derby
- Traditional Mid Terraced Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ideal For Any First Time Buyer, Investor or Family
- EPC Rating Tbc
- Feature Fireplaces Throughout
- Close To Derby City Centre & The Royal Derby Hospital
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Low Maintenance Garden To The Rear Of The Property
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Internal Viewings Are Highly Recommended
Ideal for any first time buyer, investor or family, this two double bedroom, traditional terraced property is ideally located close to the vibrant City Centre Of Derby and approximately 1.7 miles from The Royal Derby Hospital. Having uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, feature fireplaces throughout and a low maintenance garden to the rear, internal viewings are essential to avoid disappointment. Call Today To View!!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64847497.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8664640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Allestree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.