3 bedroom detached house for saleTHE NEWTON, BLENHEIM VALE, KIPPAX, LS25 7QP
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- BI-FOLD DOORS TO REAR GARDEN
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- SUPERIOR SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
BLENHEIM VALE, KIPPAX
Blenheim Vale is a contemporary development of 43 carefully designed properties in the idyllic village of Kippax, Leeds. Comprising two, three and four bedroom semi-detached and detached properties plus a four-bed bungalow, the development brings together the best in modern luxury and stunning countryside scenery.
*Note - Internal images are for illustrative purposes to indicate the quality and finish of the properties. Please view floor plans for details of room sizes*
THE NEWTON - Plots 4, 6, 24 & 25
The downstairs boasts a large living room, leading through to a contemporary kitchen-diner and utility.
Three double bedrooms make-up the upstairs, one featuring dressing space and ensuite, plus a large family bathroom.
Ground Floor Metric (m) Imperial
Lounge 5.26 x 3.60 17’3” x 11’9”
Kitchen / Dining 2.99 x 4.66 9’9” x 15’3”
Utility 1.94 x 1.63 6’4” x 5’4”
Bedroom 1 4.27 x 3.99 14’0” x 13’1”
Dressing Area 2.39 x 1.53 7’10” x 5’0”
Ensuite 2.39 x 1.45 7’10” x 4’9”
Bedroom 2 3.88 x 3.15 12’8” x 10’4”
Bedroom 3 3.88 x 3.15 12’8” x 10’4”
Overall 98.57 sq m 1061 sq ft
Please note all dimensions are subject to slight modifications.
Feel assured that your Berkeley DeVeer home will be finished to the highest standard, inside and out, making it a pleasure to live in.
Your home will be built using only the very best, high quality materials:
• Magnet kitchen which can be personalised with a variety of different styles and finishes
• Solid oak doors throughout
• Solid oak handrails and newel posts
• Villeroy & Boch Sanitary Ware throughout
• An extensive collection of tiles for both bathroom and kitchen by Porcelenosa
• Security alarms as standard
• DETA electrical products including sockets and switches
Kippax offers typical village living, with local shops and eateries lining its high street, yet boasts the growing metropolitan hub of Leeds just 10 miles away. With London and Edinburgh within two and a half hours on the train from either city, the possibilities are endless.
If you want to get active, the local sports facilities are excellent with gyms and artificial pitches nearby. Leeds United is a name world-renowned for being a footballing giant, and the Whites regularly fill Elland Road every time they are at home. Similarly, Rugby League giants Leeds Rhinos draw the crowds to Headingley Stadium, located next to the cricket ground, home of Yorkshire County Cricket Club
For a more cultured pursuit, theatres and gig venues in Leeds offer a wide variety of entertainment. For bigger acts, the recently opened Leeds Arena has already hosted an impressive list of International stars.
Transport links are excellent with easy access to the A1, M62 and M1. Leeds-Bradford airport is less than 40 minutes away, providing great access to European and international destinations, with the port of Hull just over an hour away offering ferry routes to the continent.
Berkeley DeVeer is a highly respected builder offering a high interior specification within attractive, traditional new homes.
Their homes combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts and they pride themselves on attention to detail and painstaking craftsmanship. They are insistent on meeting stringent standards and put quality and customer service above all else.
Over their 23 year history, they have overseen the development of over 1000 homes and their current development portfolio consists of over 1200 plots. They have a dedicated allocation team whose sole purpose is to bring new sustainable development land through the unitary development plan (UDP) to continue to bring you homes of distinction for the foreseeable future.
Note Linley & Simpson will keep your personal data on file and may pass this to other businesses which are part of the Linley and Simpson Group who may contact you to offer property related services e.g. lettings. In addition we may pass your personal data to the developer only, and no other third party, in relation to your specific enquiry. If you do not wish us to share your data in this way please confirm in writing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64847968.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2420248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson New Homes , Ripon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.