5 bedroom terraced house for saleMount View Road, Chingford, E4
- 5 bedrooms (2 in the loft conversion)
- Lounge with bay window
- Extended family room overlooking rear garden
- Ground floor shower room
- Approx. 62' rear garden
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Easily accessible to shopping facilities at Station Road
- 2 single garages to the rear via a shared driveway
The accommodation with approximate room sizes comprises:-
Recessed main entrance door opening to:-
RECEPTION HALL: picture rail, radiator, built-in storage cupboards.
LOUNGE: 4.46m(14'7 into bay) x 4.22m(13'10), double glazed bay window to front, coved ceiling, picture rail, radiator, wall light points.
EXTENDED FAMILY ROOM: 8.11m(26'7) x 3.57m(11'8), double glazed windows to rear and access door to patio, coved ceiling, picture rail, radiator.
KITCHEN: 4.69m(15'4) x 2.44m(8'), range of wall and base units, double bowl stainless steel sink unit, gas point for cooker, space for additional appliances, plumbing for washing machine, two skylight windows. Door to rear lobby with access to garden, radiator. Door opening to:-
GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM: ¾ tiled walk-in shower cubicle, low flush w.c. and pedestal basin, radiator, shaver point, skylight window.
Accommodation on the first floor comprises:-
BEDROOM 1: 4.61m(15'1 into bay) x 3.26m(10'8 up to chimney breast), double glazed bay window to front, two fitted double wardrobes, radiator, picture rail.
BEDROOM 2: 3.64m(11'11 widest point) x 3.54m(11'7), double glazed windows to rear, picture rail, built-in cupboard, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 2.41m(7'11) x 2.41m(7'11), double glazed window to front, radiator.
BATHROOM: frosted double glazed window to rear, suite comprising of bath with part tiled surround, matching basin and low flush w.c., radiator, shaver point, built-in storage cupboard.
Accommodation on the top floor comprises:-
BEDROOM 4: 4.77m(15'8) x 2.54m(8'4), double glazed windows to front offering far reaching views, radiator.
BEDROOM 5: 3.30m(10'10) x 2.54m(8'4), windows to rear overlooking garden, radiator, access to remaining loft space.
GARDEN: approximately 19m(62') in depth and comprises of a paved patio, shaped lawn area, flowerbeds bordering, timber storage shed to rear, access gate to shared pedestrian lane at rear, tap point. The vendors also advise us that there are 2 single garages to the rear, accessed via a shared lane.
FRONT GARDEN: paved off-street parking for two cars.
Any descriptions of equipment, appliances or services do not imply that they are in good or serviceable condition. All areas, measurements & distances are approximate & are intended for guidance only. Purchasers must satisfy themselves about any statements made in these particulars, especially if they are travelling a long distance in order to view the property.
Telephone: 020 8529 0122
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64848122.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEX681-t-3044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Move , North Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.