2 bedroom apartment for salePaxton Drive, BRISTOL, BS3
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/reception room
- Ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Two large storage cupboards
- Second floor
- One allocated parking space
- Great condition
- Easy access into Bristol City Centre
- A short walk from Greville Smyth Park and North Street
Cj Hole Southville are delighted to welcome to the sales market this two double bedroom apartment located within the Paxton Drive development, Bower Ashton.
This property offers spacious living by the way of two double bedrooms, one with an ensuite shower room, two large storage cupboards in the hallway, a family bathroom with shower over bath, and a light and spacious open plan kitchen/living room. The property benefits from one allocated parking space, and is in a great location, with easy access into Bristol City Centre and is within walking distance to Greville Smyth Park and the popular North Street
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU170145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.