3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAshwell Road, Cottesmore, OAKHAM
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Bathroom with Shower over the Bath
- Detached Single Garage
- Open Countryside Views To Front
- Off Road Parking
A detached bungalow located on the edge of this popular Rutland village. Cottesmore is approximately 5 miles North of the market town of Oakham and has all village amenities- public house, village store, fish and chip shop, garage, village hall and community centre.
This detached three bedroom bungalow enjoys views across arable farmland. It deserves an early inspection to appreciate the accommodation on offer, position and grounds.
The accommodation includes-
Front Entrance Porch-
2.51m x 2.84m (8'3"x9'4")
Ceramic tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed window and part glazed door with opaque side panel to-
4.57m x 1.80m (15' x 5'11")
Wooden flooring, access to loft, economy 7 heater.
3.63m x 4.92m (11'11"x16'2")
Window to front aspect, open fire with mantle and hearth, coved ceiling and economy 7 heater.
4.87m x 2.94m (16'x9'8")
Pine fronted wall and base units, glazed display cabinet, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash backs, space for cooker, extractor fan, plumbing for automatic washing machine, shelved pantry, economy 7 heater, window to rear, spotlights on a strip system, part glazed door to side entrance
Side Entrance Porch
Brick base, double glazed units, part glazed door to front and door to rear.
3.02m (into wardrobes) x 3.58m (9'11"x11'9)
With fitted wardrobes with shelving and clothes hanging space with sliding mirror doors. Economy 7 heater, window to front, coved ceiling.
3.66m x 2.94m (12'x9'8")
Economy 7 heater, window to rear.
3.60m x 2.76m (11'10"x9'1")
With economy 7 heater and window to side.
With three piece suite, panelled bath, mixer tap and shower over, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, vanity unit, extractor fan, heated towel rail, dimplex fan heater, window to rear, ceramic tiled floor, tiled splash backs, and shaver point.
Driveway providing off road parking leading to the -
Detached Single garage-
5.23m x 2.54m (17'2"x8'4")
With up and over door, power and lighting, window to side and part glazed door to side.
The front garden has a low retaining brick wall, mainly laid to lawn with flower borders. The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing, lawned with mature flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64849589.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.