2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTivoli Road, Margate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom end of terrace house
- No onward chain
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Close to Margate beach and town
- Ideal holiday or airbnb
- EPC energy rating F (28)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £180,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Move in and don’t lift a finger, with this excellent end of terrace house, you could be enjoying Margate’s golden sands sooner than you think. With a low maintenance rear garden, you won’t be spending your weekends by the sea gardening, you will be spending your free time wondering around Margate taking in the vibe of the old town or walking around the eclectic mix of shops.
You can just picture yourself in the kitchen preparing the picnic to take to the beach, and after a long day at Dreamland this is the ideal space to create your evening meal in readiness for your evening out in Margate old town.
Being so close to everything that Margate has to offer means you haven’t got to worry about the need for a car, you could just finish work on a Friday and enjoy the fresh sea air in your lungs whilst you walk to your piere de terre.
With a roll top bath, you could be relaxing in a tub with candles safe in the knowledge that you have no work to do to this home. Whether you want to indulge in your latest book or just relax in the slower pace of life that a seaside town can offer this home could be ideal for you.
Margate has been featured in “rough guides” for one of the best places to visit so why not use this as a source of income. You could airbnb this when you’re not using the property and receive an income without having to be tied to a tenant.
What the Owner says:
We purchased this house as we wanted to do a project, and we have done so much to it. It's going to be difficult to let it go as it really has got our sweat and tears as well as all our hard work. We just want someone else to benefit from our hard work and enjoy this home as much as we have enjoyed refurbishing this.
Margate is so vibrated it really has got a buzz about the place and it’s a joy to walk around the old town on the weekend and look at the fabulous art that is on display.
- Lounge: 11'2 x 9'10 (3.41m x 3.00m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'10 x 9'3 (3.91m x 2.82m)
- Bathroom: 7'10 x 6'6 (2.39m x 1.98m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 8'9 (3.91m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'1 x 8'9 (3.99m x 2.67m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.