4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDevonshire Road, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5
- Centrally situated spacious semi
- South westerly rear garden
- Private off road parking for 4 cars
- Kitchen/Dining room leading to back garden
- 2 double first floor bedrooms both with en suites
- 2 double second floor bedrooms and separate shower room
- Sitting Room
- South westerly rear garden
- EPC Rating = C
A spacious semi detached house situated approximately 0.25 miles from the mainline station and town centre.
Despite its village-like feel, Harpenden is an elegant and sophisticated market town with a bustling leafy tree-lined High Street, which features a comprehensive range of eateries, boutiques and shops including a Waitrose, Marks & Spencer Food Hall and a Sainsbury’s supermarket.
The property is located only a quarter of a mile from Harpenden station, which provides fast and regular services into St Pancras International. For the motorist, Junction 9 of the M1 is 4.6 miles away and provides a direct link to the M25. London Luton International Airport is located just over 7 miles away, ideal for the international commuter.
Harpenden has a great choice of schools for all age groups with both state and private options. For the sports enthusiast there is an abundance of opportunities close by. Rothamsted Park has a large leisure complex including indoor pool and popular gymnasium.
Entrance hall, Cloakroom, Sitting room, Study, Kitchen/dining room, 2 double first floor bedrooms both with en suites, 2 double second floor bedrooms and separate shower room.
South westerly rear garden, Double garage, Off road parking for 4 cars, South westerly facing rear garden.
Features - TV points in all rooms
Underfloor electrical heating in all the bathrooms
Power and water in garage and outside
Full alarm system to house and garage
Fibre internet connection as well
Set in a quiet side street within a quarter of a mile of Harpenden train station, the property offers bright and airy living space over 3 floors and boasts extensive off road parking and a double garage. The current owners have been in residence since the house was built approximately 11 years ago and have made some subtle changes to the house to improve the flow and space over the 3 floors.
In addition, and a great feature for the car enthusiast, is the alteration made to the private parking facility. Accessed from the road to the rear (Breadcroft Lane), a driveway extends through secure private gates and runs adjacent to the garden. to the side is a double garage which offers excellent storage space above.
Head north-east on Station Rd/B652 for 0.2 miles. Turn left onto Devonshire Rd. The property will be on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64853095.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRS180054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Harpenden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.