3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCranston Close, Monk Bretton, Barnsley, S71
- WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOME
- THREE BEDROMS - CONSERVATORY
- ATTRACTIVE OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN
- GARDENS FRONT & REAR - DRIVEWAY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- PLEASANT NO THROUGH ROAD LOCATION
- POPULAR VILLAGE OF MONK BRETTON
- IDEAL FOR YOUNG/GROWING FAMILY
Featuring a stunning fitted dining kitchen and conservatory extension this ideal family home is well served by the amenities and schools in the popular village of Monk Bretton
Enjoying a pleasant no through road position within this highly regarded area of Monk Bretton being well served by nearby amenities, schools and commuter links. This well presented three bedroom semi detached which features an attractive fitted dining kitchen and conservatory extension would make an ideal home for the young/growing family. Having gardens front and rear with ample driveway parking the property has gas combi central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. Must be viewed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64854181.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR170624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.