3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTavistock Mews, Leeds
- End town house
- Three bedrooms
- Well presented throughout
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off street parking
- Popular location
- Close to local amenities
- Viewing is essential!
*GUIDE PRICE £165,000-£175,000* William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this WELL PRESENTED end town house which offers WELL PROPORTIONED living accommodation and benefits from THREE BEDROOMS, an ENCLOSED GARDEN and a driveway & garage providing OFF STREET PARKING. An early viewing is a must!
Offered for sale is this well presented end town house which offers spacious living accommodation and is set within a popular and convenient location, close to local amenities and transport links. The property briefly comprises; an entrance hall, downstairs W.C, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a good sized enclosed garden to the rear of the property and off street parking to the front. We strongly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic family home!
Door to front with stairs leading to the first floor landing.
A two piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A spacious lounge with an electric fireplace, a central heating radiator, French doors leading to the dining kitchen and a window to the front elevation.
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker point, cooker-hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, a window to the front elevation and doors leading to the rear garden.
With a window and access to the useful loft room, providing further storage space.
A double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
A double bedroom with a window to the front elevation.
With built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, a W.C, underfloor heating, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a driveway and garage providing off street parking.
To the rear is a good sized tiered garden which has fenced boundaries, a patio seating area, a lawned area and a decking area with borders for flowers.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64854469.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY109439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.