4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFerndale Road, Hoylake, Wirral
- Two self-contained flats which could be converted back to family house.
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- No Chain
- Fitted kitchens with appliances.
- Modern bathrooms/shower.
- Front and rear gardens.
- Close to promenade
Spacious house in two self-contained flats. Gas central heating, double glazing, Fitted kitchens with integral appliances. Three and one bedrooms. Modern bathrooms with showers. Well decorated accommodations. Gardens. Close to promenade and all amenities. House being sold as one unit.
Offered with No onward Chain, this is an excellent sized house, divided into two self-contained flats, each having gas central heating and double glazing. The ground floor flat has an accommodation which includes a lounge, modern kitchen with integral appliances, double bedroom and a modern tiled bathroom/shower. The first/second floor flat has a lounge, kitchen/breakfast room with integral appliances, three bedrooms and a modern bathroom/shower. There are gardens to both the front and rear.
Ground Floor Flat
Double glazed panelled entrance door with upper double glazed window to hall with meter cupboard.
Rear Lounge 16' 11" narrowing to 15' 3" (into recess) x 11' 10" ( 5.16m narrowing to 4.65m (into recess) x 3.61m )
With double glazed window, feature brick fireplace with timber mantle and Cannon Misermatic Deluxe gas fire on brick plinth. Single panelled radiator and cupboard under stairs.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' ( 2.69m x 2.44m )
Having, units with pine effect doors, marble effect work surfaces and comprising single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboards and drawers, two further single base units. Integral Candy oven, gas hob and Creda extractor hood above. Washing machine plumbing, double wall cupboard and corner wall cupboard. Double glazed window above sink unit. Complementary tiled surrounds, ceiling spot lights and vinyl floor covering.
Door to the rear porch with double glazed door giving access to the garden, vinyl floor covering.
Front Bedroom 14' 4" into bay x 13' 2" into recesses ( 4.37m into bay x 4.01m into recesses )
With double glazed bay window and single panelled radiator.
Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with Triton shower and curtain, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Single panelled radiator, double glazed frosted window, vinyl floor covering. Vaillant gas central heating boiler in cupboard, single panelled radiator. White wall tiling to bath and shower areas.
There is a rear garden area with boundary walls and timber fencing, timber gate to rear pathway.
First/ Second Floor Flat
Georgian style hardwood entrance door with upper window to vestibule
With meter cupboard and vinyl floor covering.
Inner door to the hall.
With decorative tiled floor and dado rail. Turned staircase leading to the first floor landing.
With dado rail.
Front Lounge 14' 6" into bay x 16' 1" into recess narrowing to 14' 2" ( 4.42m into bay x 4.90m into recess narrowing to 4.32m )
With bay window and radiator in ornate cabinet.
Dining/ Kitchen 14' 9" narrowing to 12' 8" into recesses x 12' ( 4.50m narrowing to 3.86m into recesses x 3.66m )
Well-appointed dining/ kitchen having a single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboards and further base cupboards alongside. Integral Diplomat oven, and gas hob. Further base cupboards and double wall cupboard. Double glazed window above sink unit, single radiator and Worcester gas central heating boiler. Decorative floor tiles to kitchen area and oak laminate floor covering to dining area.
Front Bedroom 8' 3" x 6' 3" ( 2.51m x 1.91m )
With window and single panel radiator.
Modern bathroom having a white suite and comprising panelled bath with shower and curtain, wash hand basin with lower cupboards, low level WC. Double glazed Cotswold window, decorative tiled floor. single panelled radiator, Cedar panelled ceiling and spot lights.
From the first floor landing a further turned staircase leads to the second floor landing.
With double glazed Velux window and single radiator.
Front Bedroom Two 21' to chimney breast x 11' 8" into bay ( 6.40m to chimney breast x 3.56m into bay )
With bay window, single panelled radiator and ornate cast iron fire surround.
Rear Bedroom Three 13' to chimney breast x 12' 1" into bay ( 3.96m to chimney breast x 3.68m into bay )
With double glazed bay window and double glazed Velux window. Offering partial sea views.
There is a front garden area with shrubs and flowers, tiled path and paving.
This property is being sold with the freehold and each of the flats has a 999 year lease also.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64856992.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.