2 bedroom terraced house for saleCommerce Street, Melbourne, Derby
- Two double bedroom terraced home.
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Gd floor bathroom
- Useful cellar
- Dining kitchen
- Private double width garden
- Majority new windows
- New doors to front & rear
A well presented two bedroom mid terraced home with stunning double width private garden to the rear, replacement windows & door to the front & ground floor to the rear comprising:- Lounge, dining kitchen, ground floor bathroom, two bedrooms.
A well presented two bedroom mid terraced home with stunning double width private garden to the rear, replacement windows & door to the front & ground floor to the rear. Having gas fired central heating system with Worcester Wave technology and accommodation briefly comprising:- Lounge, dining kitchen, ground floor bathroom, access to useful cellar. To the first floor are two double bedrooms. A particular feature of this property is the double width private enclosed garden to the rear with decked terrace, shaped lawns & timber shed. Melbourne itself enjoys a high standard of amenities including the Sainsburys superstore, Post office, doctors and dentist surgery and a wide range of quality public houses and restaurants whilst being well placed for the commuter with East Midlands airport, Parkway railway station and major link roads.
Lounge 10' 10" x 11' 1" max into chimney breast recess ( 3.30m x 3.38m max into chimney breast recess )
Having a newly installed composite panelled entrance door, newly installed sash effect UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, exposed and stained floorboards and feature fireplace incorporating a coal effect fire with marble effect hearth and backplate with a decorative surround. Door giving access to:
Having door giving access to the cellar and downstairs bathroom.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with a folding glazed shower screen and bath/shower mixer tap, low level WC and vanity wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled walls, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail and ceramic tiled flooring.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 11' ( 3.02m x 3.35m )
Fitted with a range of matching antique pine fronted wall and base units with beech block work surfaces over, single drainer 1 and 1/4 bowl enamel sink unit with a chrome mixer tap over, cooker, fridge, plumbing and space for washing machine, quarry tiled flooring, inset spotlights to the ceiling, central heating radiator, part panelling to the walls, stairs to the first floor, newly installed UPVC double glazed woodgrain window to the rear elevation giving aspect over the garden and a matching half glazed door giving access to the garden.
Cellar 9' 9" x 9' 11" ( 2.97m x 3.02m )
Having central heating radiator, lighting, power points, laminate flooring, partially lined walls and an exposed stone wall.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" max into chimney breast recess x 11' ( 3.40m max into chimney breast recess x 3.35m )
Having newly installed UPVC double glazed sash effect window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, ornamental cast iron open grate period fireplace and exposed and stained floorboards.
Bedroom 2 10' x 8' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.51m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and double door fronted built-in overstairs cupboard housing the Worcester boiler.
A particular feature of the property is the double width private rear garden being fully enclosed with fencing and hedging. There is a shaped lawn and gravelled patio area with stepping stones leading over to a corner decked terrace and a small timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64859572.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MEL201348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Melbourne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.